The Community Foundation Campus (CF Campus), a unique nonprofit coworking and event space, is inviting Southern Arizona artists to display and sell art throughout its facility. A vibrant hub for the nonprofit community in Southern Arizona, CF Campus offers ample non-traditional space to display art reflecting the community we serve.
CF Campus is currently home to over 20 local nonprofits and hosts hundreds of visitors every year, centrally located at Broadway and Rosemont. In addition to physical viewing and sales opportunities, selected artists will be highlighted during the year through digital storytelling and promotion. Submissions are free and artists retain 100% of sales.
We invite artists and community members to visit our Campus to view the artwork that is on display.
Artwork that aligns with the following guidelines can be submitted. CFSA staff will determine if an artwork is ineligible for display prior to Committee review.
- Artwork must be ready to install on a wall, including hanging wire. Works should not exceed 6 feet in any single direction and 6” from the wall.
- We also welcome submissions of smaller, three-dimensional art pieces (sculpture, glasswork, ceramics, jewelry, etc.). Maximum dimensions are 20h” x 5d” x 15w”.
- Artists may submit up to 4 pieces of art. Re-applicants may choose to submit the same pieces currently displayed, or new pieces for consideration. Collections are appreciated.
- If selected, artists must be willing to deliver and pick up their art. Selected pieces will remain installed at the CF Campus for the annual exhibition until February 2025. Pickup dates will be scheduled early that year.
- If a work is sold, we ask that the artist replace it with a piece deemed appropriate by staff or Art Committee.
- Only original works by residents of Southern Arizona, south of the Gila River, will be considered.
- No portrayals of nudity, violence, gore, or overt political statements, please.
We invite submissions that consider your interpretation of the history, beauty, diverse cultures, unique environment, and challenges that face the Southwest region. The following criteria will be considered in evaluating all submissions:
- Artwork communicates unique perspective(s), creativity, and/or innovation
- Artwork demonstrates a combination of aesthetics, technical skill, and delivery which is engaging emotionally, intellectually, or spiritually
- Artist has an authentic relationship or connection to the content or community involved in the work
Appropriateness for the site:
- Scale – accessibility for installation/public viewing
- Safety – the artwork will not a) pose a public safety hazard or b) create a hostile work environment for employees
- Audience – suitability for all ages
Please fill out the application below and attach photos of all works submitted for consideration.
A selection committee made up of a diverse group of community volunteers and CF Campus tenants will be responsible for reviewing submissions and selecting work. Final selections will be based on the criteria listed above, as well as availability of display locations on the CF Campus.
November 6, 2023: Submission Form Opens
January 26, 2024: Submission Form Closes
February 23, 2024: Announcement of Selected Artists
March 8-9, 2024: Selected Artworks Delivered to CF Campus
April 4, 2024: Artist Reception and Market Event
- Abbe Gore – Tucson, AZ
- Amber Vanhatala Stene – Tucson, AZ
- Andrea Edmunson – Tucson, AZ
- Bea Rubin – Tucson, AZ
- Bill Baker – Tucson, AZ
- Brandon Athey – Marana, AZ
- Bruce Fulton – Tucson, AZ
- Carlos Encinas – Tucson, AZ
- Catherine Sohn – Tucson, AZ
- Chip Travers – Tucson, AZ
- Corina Richards – Sahuarita, AZ
- Cynthia Remick – Tucson, AZ
- Dan Karl – Tucson, AZ
- Debby Ricard – Tucson, AZ
- Deborah Cassolis – Tucson, AZ
- Denneen Peterson – Sahuarita, AZ
- Diana Chumney – Tucson, AZ
- Elaine Walsh – Tucson, AZ
- Erica Freese – Tucson, AZ
- Erika Segura – Tucson, AZ
- Gale Mars Land – Tucson, AZ
- Genevieve Guadalupe – Tucson, AZ
- Jane Buckman – Tucson, AZ
- Janine Manneman – Tucson, AZ
- Jeffrey DaCosta – Tucson, AZ
- Jenna Tomasello – Tucson, AZ
- Jesse Bourque – Tucson, AZ
- Joe Bourne – Oro Valley, AZ
- Josh Lien – Vail, AZ
- Judy Engle – Tucson, AZ
- Karon Leigh – Tumacacori, AZ
- Katie Cooper – Tucson, AZ
- Ken Brown – Marana, AZ
- Laura Milkins – Tucson, AZ
- Lisa Galloway Sprietsma – Benson, AZ
- Lisa Hastreiter-Lamb – Sahuarita, AZ
- Lisa-Maria Padilla – Vail, AZ
- Mary Kay Reitmeyer – Tucson, AZ
- Megan Nemeth – Tucson, AZ
- Michael Berren – Tucson, AZ
- Michael Schwartz – Tucson, AZ
- Mishcka O’Connor – Tucson, AZ
- Morgain Ghost – Tucson, AZ
- Rebecca Ganz – Tucson, AZ
- Rebecca Volkmann – Tucson, AZ
- Richard Bergquist – San Simon, AZ
- Robert Conine – Tucson, AZ
- Robert Fitzgerald – Tucson, AZ
- Sharon Conine – Tucson, AZ
- Silvia Hogue – Tucson, AZ
- Terry Moss – Tucson, AZ
- Vincent Sebastian – Tucson, AZ
- William Owen – Tucson, AZ
- Yolanda Van Der Ielij Klei – Wilcox, AZ
For questions or support, please contact Natalia Gabrielsen at email@example.com or 520-289-8003.