The Community Foundation for Southern Arizona helps make our community a better place through philanthropy.
Since 1980, hundreds of individuals, families, and businesses have established funds at the Community Foundation, creating a family of funds that have granted more than $230 million to nonprofit organizations and educational institutions. Together, our work touches every aspect of daily life, including animal welfare, arts and culture, community development, education, environment, health and human services and so much more.
Key impact strategies include:
- Increasing Nonprofit Capacity through free professional and organizational development programs like our Center for Healthy Nonprofits.
- Facilitating Community Collaboration and Convening through the MAP Dashboard, the Pima Alliance for Animal Welfare, and the CF Campus.
- Championing General Operating Support funding through our CORE Grants Program and CORE Collaborator Program.
- Leveraging Collective Impact through regional funder collaboratives, such as our End-of-Life Care Grants and our IDEA Grants funding partnerships.
- Providing Targeted Community Investments in direct response to community needs, such as environmental sustainability.