Advantages of a Community Foundation
At the Community Foundation for Southern Arizona, we have decades of experience in collaborating with attorneys, accountants and financial planners. With the help of our staff you can be assured that your clients will fulfill their charitable wishes, meet their financial planning goals, and enjoy maximum tax advantages.
Here’s how we can help:
- We work as your partner. You stay in control of your client relationships. We provide support, information, and expertise related to charitable giving options.
- We offer maximum federal and state tax benefits as a public charity. We tailor giving plans to meet your clients’ particular needs, whether it’s setting up an alternative to a private foundation or putting together a complicated estate plan.
- We have a long standing and vast knowledge of the Southern Arizona nonprofit community. We can help your clients be effective in their giving to the causes they care about. CFSA staff monitor all areas of community need – including human services, education, the environment, health care, the arts, and economic development – and can connect your clients to local, high-impact agencies and programs.
- We can help your clients explore a variety of giving options. Cash, appreciated stock, and real estate can be gifted during a client’s lifetime or as part of an estate.
- We have an outstanding reputation for integrity and service. We are skilled in meeting multiple objectives and solving complex gift plans. We offer confidentiality and anonymity for your clients.
By partnering with us, you may be able to help your clients increase their current income, increase their beneficiaries’ inheritance, leave a legacy in the community, and teach their children about philanthropy.