What’s this Webinar About?
We’re all suddenly adjusting to a new, virtual way of work – and let’s face it, its hard. How do we stay focused and motivated? How do we stay connected to our teams? How do we shift from whiteboards and water coolers to wikis and webinars? We have some answers!
Join us for an encouraging and informative session covering must-have tools, simple weekly ceremonies and creative ideas to help you and your team stay motivated and connected. You’ll have an opportunity to learn from virtual work experts and share strategies with other nonprofits who are shifting to remote work through live Q&A and community chat.
In this webinar we’ll cover…
- 3 foundational tools you must master for remote work
- A simple, but powerful weekly routine to win at virtual work
- Creative ideas to keep you (and your team) positive and connected while virtual
If any of the following describes you or your organization, you should come…
- You’re an individual transitioning to remote work for the first time
- You’re a manager looking to ensure your team can collaborate and connect
- You’re a leader looking to help your entire organization adjust