Is 2024 your organization’s year to step into the SVP Fast Pitch spotlight?
View SVP’s information session to learn more about how Fast Pitch can make an impact on YOUR organization (passcode: Fastpitch2024!).
- Applications open: Monday, July 31, 2023
- Applications close: Friday, September 15, 2023 @ 5:00 PM
Fast Pitch 2024 will catalyze resources, relationships, awareness, and capacity for the organizations poised to significantly impact Southern Arizona.
SVP Tucson is committed to the 2Gen (Two Generation) Approach and is deeply engaged in building awareness, understanding, and implementation of 2Gen strategies in the nonprofit sector and the broader community. 2Gen approaches center whole families.
Nonprofits applying for Fast Pitch will be required to articulate their alignment with ONE or more of the following 2Gen Values. Does your organization…?
- Honor Lived Experience by centering the voices of parents, caregivers, and families, their expertise, their experiences, challenges, and solutions. Do you have strategic ways to incorporate client feedback and build client-agency?
- Embrace an abundant and ambitious mindset. Does your organization use a trauma-informed, coaching or assets-based approach to programming?
- Believe equity is the moral center and encompasses racial, gender, and economic equity with an intersectional lens. Does your agency/program center equity?
- Welcome diverse viewpoints, invest in system, policy, and social impact leaders for the long run. Does your agency invest in centering diverse viewpoints and how?
If any or all of these values describe you, we encourage you to apply to be part of Fast Pitch 2024!