Pima Alliance for Animal Welfare (PAAW), an initiative of the Community Foundation for Southern Arizona, is working to ensure all Pima County companion animals have a loving home and humane care. Through its Human Animal Bond subcommittee, PAAW helps identify, establish, and share services that will help community members better care for their pets.
One of the ways the Human Animal Bond subcommittee supports this goal is by sharing a monthly list of free and reduced cost resources compiled by No Kill Pima County.
Click here to download a printable PDF with November’s pet resource specials, including eligibility and pricing.
Pet Resource Specials for November 2021
Asavet Free or Low-Cost Spay & Neuter Clinics:
- November 10th | The Animal League of Green Valley | Check-in is from 8:00 am – 8:30 am | $40 copay per spay/neuter and optional low-cost vaccines
- Monday – Friday all month | Santa Cruz Veterinary Clinic | 5408 S 12th Ave | Free Community Cat Trap Neuter Return spay/neuter | Check in is from 9:00 am – 11:00 a.m. Black out dates (No TNR Drop Offs): 11/9, 11/10, 11/11 and 11/25
- November 6th Pima Animal Care Center will be having free vaccines, microchips and wellness checks from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. Registration will start the day before. Details are available here.
- Every Wednesday, all month | $15 microchips and Free Parvo/Distemper vaccines | Pathways For Paws | 2035 E. 17th St. | 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm. No rabies vaccine available. Microchip includes self-service registration.
- November 20th Pima Animal Care Center will be having free vaccines and microchips from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm in Ajo. No appointment necessary, while supplies last. Ajo Church of God, 1900 N. 2nd Ave. Dogs must be on leash, cats must be in carrier.
Pet Food Assistance:
- Cody’s Friends offers free food for pets and community cats year-round. See the full list of pet food resources and programs here.
Always check the No Kill Pima County website for the most up-to-date information and a full directory of free and reduced cost pet resources. Click the links below to learn more about each category: