Tickets are now open for the LGBTQ+ Alliance Fund’s signature annual event, Queer For GOOD!
This FREE outdoor celebration will take place at the MSA Annex, 267 S. Avenida del Convento, from 5:30 – 7:00 PM on Thursday, October 7th, 2021. Reserve your free ticket here.
Queer for GOOD honors the Fund’s grantees and recognizes the organization’s role in advancing LGBTQ+ equity and inclusion through high-impact philanthropy in Southern Arizona. See the Alliance Fund’s current grantee list below.
In the interest of our shared public health, we politely request that all in-person guests at Queer for GOOD be vaccinated against COVID-19. For those not vaccinated, or for those who wish to celebrate with us from home, we ask that you register online to watch our virtual steam.
Space is limited this year! Register online today to celebrate with us on October 7th.
2021-2022 Grantees to be featured at Queer for GOOD include:
- 191 Toole
- El Rio Health Center Foundation
- Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project
- Museum of Contemporary Art Tucson
- Old Pueblo Community Services
- Our Family Services
- Pima Council on Aging
- Remedy House Tucson,
- Reveille Men’s Chorus
- Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation
- Southern Arizona Gender Alliance
- Southern Arizona Senior Pride
- University of Arizona Speech, Language, and Hearing Clinic