The Community Foundation for Southern Arizona (CFSA) has issued a request for proposals for IT managed services to support the business operations at the Community Foundation Campus (CF Campus) and CFSA.
The CF Campus, located at 5049 E. Broadway Blvd., includes one two-story building of approximately 8,000 square feet per floor and two outlying buildings that are approximately 4,500 square feet per building. In total, the complex has approximately 25,000 square feet of indoor space.
The complex is a multi-tenant center for nonprofits. It has eight approximately 1,000 square feet office suites and a co-working space for smaller non-profit organizations where individual desks and small offices can be rented for short-term durations. The complex also has a variety of conference rooms and meeting spaces for tenants and their guests.
- Proposals must be submitted through the online form below. Please note that you do not need to complete the submission in one sitting. You can save your place, and you will be emailed a link to come back and complete the form at a later time, if needed.
- Proposals are due on April 28, 2023, at 11:59 PM. Proposals will be officially reviewed at that time.
- CFSA/CF Campus reserves the right to accept or reject any and all proposals, waive any formalities, and award the entire contract to one (1) vendor in the best interest of CFSA/CF Campus.
- CFSA and the CF Campus are requesting proposals from qualified vendors interested in providing the following categories of services (these are further described in the full RFP document).
- Category A: Managed Firewall (CF CAMPUS)
- Category B: Premium Managed WiFi (CF CAMPUS)
- Category C: Managed Switches (CF CAMPUS)
- Category D: Functioning Audio/Visual Technology for Meeting Spaces (CF CAMPUS)
- Category E: Daily (Regular) IT Management Services (CFSA)
- Category F: Proactive Support Services (CFSA)
- Category G: Reactive Support Services (CFSA)
- Category H: Strategic Advisory Services (CFSA)
- A separate proposal must be submitted for each category of service. This sample proposal sheet has been provided to assist with planning.
Please contact Emily Walsh, Chief Operating Officer, at email@example.com, and Michael Wiley, Data Systems Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this RFP.