Friday, May 29, 2020 | 9:00 am
What’s this webinar about?
Please join us for a webinar hosted by Community Foundation for Southern Arizona and Catchafire to learn more about how Catchafire’s new tools and resources can assist you during Covid-19.
Catchafire has added new features, content, and guidance during the pandemic to help your organization adapt to the changing times. In our first program year with CFSAZ, we’ve already generated $1.2 million in pro-bono impact for Arizona. Join us to see how we can further help strengthen your nonprofit right now, and how other Arizona organizations are utilizing skills-based volunteers to weather this storm.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- What we’ve learned from nonprofits around the globe about what they need most during this time
- New projects, bundles, virtual communities, and webinars that we’ve created to address your greatest needs during this time
- Examples of how local Arizona organizations have utilized Catchafire over the past few months to strengthen their organizations
Why should I attend?
- My organization has been affected by Covid and I need help from experts
- I have used Catchafire in the past but I want some more ideas about how to utilize it right now
- I have been using Catchafire strategically over these past few months and want to share my tips and tricks with the Arizona nonprofit community