Please join the Center for Healthy Nonprofits on Tuesday, October 25, for our Fall 2022 BoardConnect Event. This event offers community members throughout Southern Arizona the opportunity to meet with over 30 local nonprofits and learn about the different volunteer opportunities they have available.
From working directly with clients to helping with essential tasks to serving on a committee or board of directors, there are MANY ways to contribute your time and talents to help serve our community and improve the quality of life in Southern Arizona. Please reach out to Rose Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our Fall 2022 BoardConnect event will take place at the Community Foundation Campus.
We are excited to introduce our confirmed nonprofits who will be at BoardConnect!
- 3rd Decade
- Administration of Resources and Choices
- Arizona Burn Foundation
- Arizona End of Life Options
- Assistance League of Tucson
- Ben’s Bells
- Boys to Men Tucson
- Business Underdogs
- Child Language Centers
- Edge High School
- Gabriel’s Angels
- Homicide Survivors
- Iskashitaa Rufugee Network
- League of Women Voters of Greater Tucson
- Live Theatre Workshop
- Marshall Home for Men Inc.
- Pima Library Foundation
- Saavi Services for the Blind
- South Tucson Community Outreach
- Southern Arizona Network for Down Syndrome (SANDS)
- The Human Animal Connection
- Treasures 4 Teachers of Tucson
- Tucson Audubon Society
- Tucson Great Decisions Association
- Tucson Interfaith HIV/AIDS Network
- Tucson Jazz Music Foundation
- Tucson Jewish Free Loan
- Tucson Waldorf School
- We Care Tucson
Please use the form below to RSVP.
NOTE: This RSVP form is for individuals looking for volunteer opportunities. If you are associated with a nonprofit organization and are interested in having a table at a BoardConnect event, please email Rose Snyder at email@example.com. We are at capacity for our October event.