This year’s African American Leadership Institute weaved in techniques for unpacking trauma, the weight and identifying the triggers from several types of traumas that may impede Black professionals from reaching their maximum leadership potential. Through a focus on self-awareness in leadership, we identified individual and collective resilience factors that lay the foundation for shifting the generational narrative from surviving to thriving.
Congratulations to the Southern Arizona 2022 Graduates!
- Arika Wells | Pima County Attorney’s Office
- Demetry Simonton | Board of the Industrial Development Authority of City of Sierra Vista
- Dennis Baker | AZ Prep Academy/Operation 132
- Desiree Cook | I AM You 360
- Dimitria Clayton | Pima County, Human Resources
- Marlon Harmon | Freeport-McMoRan
- Patricia Barcelo | Primavera Foundation
- Stephanie Engs | KXCI Community Radio
- William Pearson | Tucson Unified School District
The graduation ceremony for the 2022 cohort will take place at CFSA’s Campus on December 9, 2022 from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM.