The Community Foundation for Southern Arizona is excited to announce that the South32 Hermosa Community Fund is now accepting applications for grant funding.
The South32 Hermosa Community Fund, a fund of CFSA and its geographic affiliate, the Santa Cruz Community Foundation, supports nonprofit organizations based in Santa Cruz County. Supported areas include arts, culture and history, environment, health and welfare, recreation, and civic enhancement.
Nonprofit organizations based in and doing charitable work in Santa Cruz County, Arizona, may request up to $10,000, with up to $80,000 total available in this grant cycle.
Basic Eligibility Requirements
- The applicant must be a 501(c)(3) in good standing, based in and doing charitable work in Santa Cruz County.
- The organization must have local leadership in the form of a board of directors or advisory committee, local financial support, and local program management and accountability. In the case of nationally sponsored organizations, no portion of the grant can be used to support the national, state, or regional entity.
- The proposed program must directly benefit people living in Santa Cruz County.
- Grants are generally not made to individuals, for-profit organizations, government entities, capital fund drives, agency endowments, individual schools, or for sectarian purposes.
- Organizations will not be eligible to reapply until the current grant cycle and reporting are completed.
- One of the guiding principles of the Community Foundation for Southern Arizona is to honor the rich diversity of our community and promotes equal opportunities for all people. Awards made by CFSA’s grant panels support organizations that do not discriminate in their employment practices, volunteer opportunities, or delivery of programs and services on the basis of Race, Religion, Gender or Gender Identity (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), Gender Expression, Sexual orientation, Age, Ancestry, Citizenship, Ethnicity, Familial Status, Socioeconomic Status (economic circumstances), Color, Creed, Sex (including pregnancy), Phases of Parenthood, National Origin, Marital Status, Veteran Status (past, current or prospective service in the armed forces), Genetic Information, Physical Characteristics or Appearance, Mental or Physical Disability, Any other status prohibited by applicable law.
Please visit the South32 Hermosa Community Fund page to see full guidelines and to apply.