What’s this webinar about?
Donors have a limited amount of funds and attention to give in a year – but what do you do at a time where the world feels smaller than ever, and you’re worried about your message being drowned out by the noise of everything else going on? You need to establish a solid case for support to set your organization apart. By reframing how you communicate your mission and the importance of your work, your organization’s narrative can be heard through all the noise – whether it’s COVID-19 breaking news, election campaigns, environmental emergencies, or competing causes.
Join us to learn how to develop your case for support and leverage your volunteers to ensure your organization doesn’t lose focus or funding in a noisy year.
Some questions we’ll explore:
- How do I establish an airtight case for support?
- How do I prove my nonprofit’s mission is equally deserving of funds or attention when that money could go to a candidate, competing cause, or emergency COVID-19 relief?
- How can I reinforce the urgency of donating to my org?
- How do I respond when a donor says supporting another candidate, cause, or issue is more pressing?
- How can I recruit and leverage volunteer talent to attract donors already inundated with appeals, campaigns, causes, and calls to action?
Why should I attend?
Do any of the following apply to you?
- I’ve noticed a decline in revenue but don’t know how to get back on track
- I’m struggling to grab my donors’ attention
- I need help kick starting my 2020 fundraising strategy
- I want to hear from a seasoned development professional on how best to tackle the challenges associated with fundraising in a noisy year
- I am worried that we will lose donors to competing causes and issues