Please join Tucson housing market experts for a discussion on current growth, housing gaps, and vulnerability in the local housing market. This virtual event is organized by the Community Foundation for Southern Arizona and the MAP Dashboard.
- Ann Chanecka, Deputy Director, Housing and Community Development, City of Tucson
- Alisha Kim, Research Economist, Eller College of Management, University of Arizona
- Jennifer Pullen, Senior Research Economist and MAP Coordinator, Eller College of Management, University of Arizona
- T. VanHook, Chief Executive Officer, Habitat for Humanity Tucson
- Marcos Ysmael, Housing Program Manager, Pima County Community and Workforce Development Department