MAP Talks are webinars featuring guest speakers, Jennifer Pullen (Senior Research Economist and MAP Dashboard Coordinator), and George Hammond (EBRC Director). MAP Talks last 60-90 minutes with time for Q&A at the end.
We are excited to have several guest speakers joining us for the MAP Talk on diversity, equity, and inclusion in Tucson.
- Jenny Flynn, President & CEO, Community Foundation for Southern Arizona
- Felipe Garcia, President & CEO, Visit Tucson
- Lisa Lovallo, Market Vice President, Southern Arizona, Cox Communications
Webinar spots are limited to 500 participants, so register now!
When: Tuesday, November 29thTime: 11:00 – 12:30 pm (MST)
Location: From the comfort of your office or home. Webinar details will be emailed to those who register.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Articles on the MAP Dashboard:
- Explore how diverse Tucson’s demographic mix is in Highlighting Diversity, Equity, and Inclusivity.
- How equitable is Tucson’s access to high-quality jobs, economic security, income, and homeownership opportunities for people of color? Find out in Does Tucson Have an Equitable Economy.
- The article Highlighting Disparities Among People of Color explores how connected Tucsonans are.