The Center for Healthy Nonprofits has a variety of capacity-building sessions for nonprofit staff, volunteers and board members throughout Southern Arizona scheduled during the month of October. Due to the pandemic, all CFHN programs will be conducted virtually on Zoom.
“Ask an Expert” sessions will focus on:
- Donor Relationships: Ethical Issues for the Philanthropy Community presented by Robert Fleming
- Media Spokesperson Training presented by Linda Welter
- Organizational Culture presented by Stuart Mellan
- Evaluating Impact presented by Angie Donelson
- Building a Sustainable Nonprofit Business Model presented by Kelly Fryer
- Organizational Policies and Practices that Advance Diversity, Equity and Inclusion presented by Kikanza Nuri-Robins
- Human Resources Roundtable plans to meet twice during October — one session will feature “hot topics” breakout groups and the second session will utilize a guest speaker and discussion format for an HR topic identified by the group. Please contact Paula Van Ness at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining this group.
- The inaugural gathering of a Roundtable for Communications and Marketing professionals will take place. This group is an offshoot of two previous sessions on nonprofit communications presented by Tamara McKinney through “Ask an Expert.”
Survival Series for Nonprofit CEO’s/Executive Directors:
- This series of 10 sessions for a cohort of top executives serving area nonprofits will hold its 8th session which will focus on problem-solving and decision making. This series is being co-presented by Patti Caldwell and Paula Van Ness. Please email Paula if you are interested in information about joining the next cohort.
More detailed information, including dates and times and registration links for all Center for Health Nonprofit sessions can be found here. To register for Peer-to-Peer roundtables, please contact Paula Van Ness at email@example.com.