In addition to the financial support provided to Southern Arizona nonprofits through donor advised grants and competitive grantmaking, CFSA also provides endowment management services for nonprofits ready to engage in endowment building to provide financial support to their organization in perpetuity. Nonprofits can open an Agency Fund with CFSA with a minimum of $25,000 and benefit from our investment and planned giving expertise to build their funds.
Benefits of Having a Nonprofit Agency Fund at CFSA:
- CFSA has the infrastructure to accept any type of gift.
- Donors may contribute to a nonprofit agency fund at any time.
- Planned giving educational seminars for your board or constituents.
- One-on-one consultations as needed with CFSA’s planned giving experts.
- Review of your organization’s planned giving materials.
- A 50% discount twice per year on a preapproved event or meeting space reservation during business hours at the Community Foundation Campus.
Types of Gifts Accepted:
- Individual Retirement Account Distributions
- Cash/Credit Card
- Appreciated Securities
- Life Insurance
- Tangible Personal Property
- Real Estate
- Will or Trust Gifts
- Beneficiary Designations
- and more!