What’s this webinar about?
While Covid-19 has forced many of us to think about moving our programming to digital platforms, there are a ton of reasons to make it part of your holistic strategy that will benefit your organization now and through the recovery period. The problem? With so many options available, how do you decide the right tool and strategy for you, while also creating something engaging and effective?
Join us for an in-depth look into the different tools available, determining what’s right for you, and how to actually make it something worth watching. Whether you need to move your live events online, or convert your curriculum to an On Demand Library, we’ll show you how to share your programming far and wide.
Some questions we’ll explore:
- How do you determine your goals for virtual programming?
- What’s the difference between On Demand and Live programming?
- What is a Learning Management System (LMS) and do you need one?
- How do you make virtual programming engaging?
- What are other nonprofits doing to adapt their programming virtually?
Why should I attend?
Do any of the following apply to you?
- My programming has been affected by Covid and I need to move to virtual
- I’ve been thinking about moving to virtual programming for a while but don’t know how to get started
- I currently offer virtual programming but feel like I’m using the wrong tool for the job