Please join us on Tuesday, January 25th at 9:00 AM for The Nonprofit Report, a weekly 30-minute interview program that draws attention to nonprofit issues, organizations, and leaders. This week’s program will focus on the work of community foundations and will feature a panel of foundation leaders (including CFSA’s own Jenny Flynn).
View the recording here!
- Nancy Anthony, President of Oklahoma City Community Foundation
- Keith Burwell, President of Toledo Community Foundation
- Jenny Flynn, President & CEO of Community Foundation for Southern Arizona
Please click here to register for this 30-minute Zoom webinar.
mOppenheim.Org is an educational nonprofit that reports on nonprofit organizations, issues, and leaders. We currently produce four series on key challenges facing civil society:
- INSIGHT with Mark Oppenheim is a TV show developed in collaboration with PBS stations highlighting regional nonprofits. Partners include Alaska Public Media, KCOS, KLCS, LakelandPBS, PBS39, ValleyPBS, WHUT, WIPB, WDSE and KBTC among others.
- Nonprofit Spotlight is a series of articles on the mission, services, staff, volunteers, and future of innovative nonprofits.
- mOp-Ed is dedicated to opinion pieces and editorials written by nonprofit and social justice experts to increase the visibility of significant societal issues, suggest ideas on how to solve them and encourage national discourse on these pressing topics.
- Nonprofit Report are live webinar discussions with a broad range of nonprofit leaders discussing a range of issues. Webinars are broadcasted twice weekly on Zoom, Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Twitter Live, and on other platforms (register here to attend).