Join the LGBTQ+ Alliance Fund, an initiative of the Community Foundation for Southern Arizona, at its annual celebration, Queer for GOOD!
This year’s FREE community event is being held at the legendary Hotel Congress in downtown Tucson and will recognize the Fund’s grantees working to uplift our LGBTQ+ communities in Southern Arizona. Join us— registration is required!
In 2021, 400 guests attended our free community event and raised more than $75,000 to support the Fund’s grantmaking!
This event will sell out! RSVP now to enjoy live music, food, and help us celebrate the Fund’s 2022-2023 grantees.
The Alliance Fund’s 2022-2023 grantees are:
- Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
- Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project
- Old Pueblo Community Services
- Our Family Services
- Pima Council on Aging
- Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation
- Southern Arizona Gender Alliance
- Southern Arizona Senior Pride
- Splinter Art and Community Fund
- Tucson Alliance for Housing Justice
- Tucson LGBT Chamber of Commerce Foundation