CFSA is requesting proposals from qualified consultants (“Contractors”) to provide services to a committee of the Board of Trustees to evaluate the current overall compensation and to facilitate the creation of a new plan with the goal of recruiting and retaining a quality team.
Scope of Work
The proposed scope of work is to deliver:
• Fact finding, including assessment of current compensation package and interviews with select key stakeholders from staff and board to gather input on approach and to identify strategies that will enhance staff recruitment and retention, including facilitating a conversation about CFSA’s target market positions from a total rewards perspective.
• Updated compensation philosophy and compensation administration guidelines that are current and market informed within a total rewards framework (inclusive of not only base salary but also paid benefits, time off, work environment, bonuses, recognition, etc.) and consistent with CFSA’s purpose, budget, culture, and commitment to inclusion, diversity, equity, and access (IDEA).
• Salary bands for current and anticipated future roles, informed by relevant talent markets and a framework for updating over time.
• Recommended career paths and levels structure for organization currently and to offer options and paths for career growth.
Definition of services to be provided:
• Regular meetings with the Committee.
• Assessment of current compensation package.
• Assembly of market-based compensation information and recommendation of relevant market comparator’s for CFSA.
• Production of above deliverables.
• Presentation of findings in formats for several audiences.
Selection Process and Timeline
September 27: RFP Released
October 15: Applications due
October 20: First Review
October 22: Recommendations to the Committee
October 26: Consultant selected and awarded
November 1: Proposed start date
RFP Submission Requirements
Proposals should include the following:
1. History of your firm and expertise.
2. Biography of consultant.
3. Budget: Proposed cost, along with a narrative description of what is included in the cost.
4. Your Non-discrimination or Diversity statement.
5. References: Please provide two references.
Proposals must be sent by email in a single PDF file to Shari Stapleton-Smith at email@example.com no later than end of day, Friday, October 15. It is anticipated that a Contractor will be selected and approved by October 26.