CFSA’s staff is made up of an extraordinary group of people who strive to put our core purpose and values into action through their individual and collective work. We are excited to share a bit more about the members of each department, including the Community Foundation Campus Team!
The CF Campus Team is a small but mighty team of two that run everything behind the scenes to make the Campus a thriving nonprofit hub where organizations convene, collaborate, and grow.
Georgia has 20 years of experience in finance and operations in both the nonprofit world of foundations and direct service providers as well as construction and commercial property management. She enjoys working with our Southern Arizona community nonprofits at the Community Foundation Campus, offering them opportunities to convene, collaborate, and grow.
When asked what she loves most about working at CF Campus, Georgia shared, “I love seeing the wonderful mix of people at the CF Campus doing good work for our community. I feel blessed to work in an atmosphere of caring.”
Georgia Fun Facts:
- Georgia’s favorite food is Mediterranean, because it brings together flavors from Africa, Europe, and the Middle East
- She enjoys hiking through a forest, reading and listening to podcasts, and hanging out with friends in her spare time
- Georgia’s favorite music depends on what she’s doing: anything rhythmic for physical activity; jazz, classical, or ethnic music for relaxing
Chelsey Johnson, a native Tucsonan, graduated from the University of Arizona with the goal of using business principles to positively impact the community. She truly enjoys working with nonprofits because of the endless opportunities available to make a difference in her hometown. Chelsey was the 29th Wilma T. Wildcat at the University of Arizona and currently performs as different Disney Princesses throughout Southern Arizona.
Chelsey enjoys spending time with her family, friends and her Goldendoodle Lionel who frequently visits CF Campus. In her spare time, she works with her family’s woodworking business or goes on short adventures to explore neighboring towns and the great outdoors.
When asked what she loves about working at CF Campus, Chelsey shared, “I love the opportunity to form personal relationships with all the tenants. I truly enjoy getting to know each unique person and finding ways to support them and their organization.
Chelsey’s Fun Facts:
- Chelsey loves a variety of food, and will often order sample plates at restaurants so she can try a mix of foods. Some of her favorites are Chicken Tikka Masala, pulled pork tacos, and fried pickles
- She loves all kinds of music, especially if she can sing or dance along! She’s not a fan of heavy metal or opera, but she loves Sam Smith.