In partnership with the City of Tucson’s Mayor and Council, CFSA is pleased to announce the We Are One | Somos Uno Nonprofit Continuity Grant recipients. This funding is awarded to local nonprofit organizations to support the continued provision of essential services to vulnerable members of the Tucson community during the pandemic.
Key programs offered by our nonprofits were significantly affected by the cancellation of fundraising events due to the pandemic. It is our hope that the Somos Uno Nonprofit Continuity Grants will provide the support our nonprofits need to continue to serve our community, particularly during these challenging times.— Mayor Regina Romero, City of Tucson
Somos Uno | We Are One Grant Recipients
Round 1: Grant Recipients
- Arizona Justice for Our Neighbors
- Casa de los Niños
- Clinica Amistad
- Community Home Repair Projects of Arizona
- Intermountain Centers for Human Development
- International Rescue Committee
- Mobile Meals of Southern Arizona
- More Than a Bed
- Parents Aid Child Abuse Prevention Center
- Planned Parenthood Arizona, Inc.
- The Dunbar Coalition
- Tucson Collaborative Community Care Program
Round 2: Grant Recipients
- Arizona’s Children Association
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Arizona, Inc.
- Family Housing Resources, Inc.
- Friends of Aphasia
- Handmaker Jewish Services for the Aging
- Interfaith Community Services
- Old Pueblo Community Services
- San Miguel High School
- The Haven
- YMCA of Southern Arizona
- Youth On Their Own