The Pauline Miguel Scholarship was established by Pauline Miguel’s daughters in her name to honor her commitment to the educational success of members of the Tohono O’Odham Nation. The scholarship awards a single $1,000 scholarship annually, and may not be renewed.
- Be graduating seniors from Ajo, Baboquivari, Pueblo, Tucson, Desert View or Sunnyside High schools. Preference is given to descendants of and/or members of the Tohono O’Odham Nation.
- Enroll for full-time study at an accredited public institution. Two-year and four-year institutions are eligible.
Review of applications and selection of the recipient is done by a committee of community members through the Community Foundation.
2021-2022 Scholarship Applications
This application will open on January 4, 2021 and will close on February 26, 2021 at 5:00 PM MST.
Pauline Miguel Scholarship applications must be submitted with a CFSA General Scholarship Application online through Common Grant Application.
- First-time users of Common Grant Application, click here to register for an account.
- If you have already applied for a grant using Common Grant Application, you should have an account. Returning users click here.
- All scholarship applications are due on February 26, 2021 at 5:00 PM MST.
Questions? Contact Jeaiza Quinones, Program Manager, Scholarships, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 520-770-0800 x 7129.