The Boilard-Harkin Scholarship was established to support students beginning their post-secondary studies at a community college. Awards are ONLY made to community colleges. The scholarship awards up to $2,500 to recipients annually, and recipients may reapply for a second year of funding.
- Be a graduate of a high school located in Southern Arizona.
- Enroll at an accredited community college.
Review of applications and selection of the recipient(s) is done by a committee of community members through the Community Foundation.
2021-2022 Scholarship Applications
This application will open on January 4, 2021 and will close on February 26, 2021 at 5:00 PM MST.
Boilard-Harkin Scholarship applications must be submitted with a CFSA General Scholarship Application online through Common Grant Application.
- First-time users of Common Grant Application, click here to register for an account.
- If you have already applied for a grant using Common Grant Application, you should have an account. Returning users click here.
- All scholarship applications are due on February 26, 2021 at 5:00 PM MST.
Questions? Contact Jeaiza Quinones, Program Manager, Scholarships, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 520-770-0800 x 7129.