Pima Alliance for Animal Welfare (PAAW), an initiative of the Community Foundation for Southern Arizona, is working to ensure all Pima County companion animals have a loving home and humane care. Through its Human Animal Bond subcommittee, PAAW helps identify, establish, and share services that will help community members better care for their pets.
One of the ways the Human Animal Bond subcommittee supports this goal is by sharing a monthly list of free and reduced cost resources compiled by No Kill Pima County.
Pet Resource Specials for June 2020
Asavet Free or Low-Cost Spay & Neuter Clinics
Call 520-889-9643 for more information.
- June 10th | 1600 W Duvall Mine Rd. | Check-In Begins: 8:00 AM
- Pima Animal Care Center COVID-19 outreach clinicoffers vaccinations and minor medical care for things like ear infections, allergies, urinary tract infections, and other non-surgery related issues. If you or someone you know needs help, fill out this survey to apply and find out of you qualify.
- No Kill Pima County offers veterinary assistance for pets, community cats and homeless animals of Pima County. Write to email@example.com. Rescues organizations may apply here for a grant to help a special needs adoptable animal.
COVID-19 Pet Food Specials
- Pima Animal Care Center offers one gallon of free pet food for families impacted by COVID-19 every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 7:30 to 9:30 am in the parking lot at 4000 N. Silverbell.
- Cody’s Friends is available to help with pet food during COVID-19 time. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Kill Pima County is offering medical support for pet cats AND community cats. Call 520-477-7401 or email email@example.com to learn more about support available for cats that needs medical attention.
Click here to download a printable PDF with June’s pet resource specials, including eligibility and pricing.
Always check the No Kill Pima County website for the most up-to-date information and a full directory of free and reduced cost pet resources.