Pima Alliance for Animal Welfare (PAAW), an initiative of the Community Foundation for Southern Arizona, is working to ensure all Pima County companion animals have a loving home and humane care. Through its Human Animal Bond subcommittee, PAAW helps identify, establish, and share services that will help community members better care for their pets.
One of the ways the Human Animal Bond subcommittee supports this goal is by sharing a monthly list of free and reduced cost resources compiled by No Kill Pima County.
Asavet Free or Low-Cost Spay & Neuter Clinics
- October 9, 2019 | Animal League of Green Valley | Check-in at 8:00 am
- Call Asavet for Info: 520-889-9643
Microchip, Vaccines, & Other Services
- October 26, 2019 | Donna Liggins Recreation Center | Starting at 8:30 am | First 300 Pets
- Call PACC for Info: 520-724-7222
- October 27, 2019 | Dogtoberfest at The Gregory School | NKPC $10 Microchips for Dogs
- Call NKPC for Info: 520-477-7401
- No Kill Pima County is offering medical support for pet cats AND community cats. Call 520-477-7401 or email email@example.com to learn more about support available for cats that needs medical attention.
Click here to download a printable PDF with October’s pet resource specials, including eligibility and pricing.
Always check the No Kill Pima County website for most up-to-date information and a full directory of free and reduced cost pet resources.