Accepting a scholarship award means that you are accepting certain responsibilities.
Please read this information carefully and print for your records.
- I understand that the award amount is $3,000 per academic year for study at a 4-year school and $1,000 per academic year for a 2-year or vocational school. I understand that the award amount is determined from the information I submitted on my application. If I indicated that I was going to attend a 2-year school and I am going to attend a 4-year school instead, my award amount will not increase to the 4-year school level.
- I understand that I must enroll in and complete a full-time course of study (as defined by my school) per semester/quarter with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to provide proof of acceptance to my school and/or enrollment by completing the scholarship payment information below.
- I understand that the Community Foundation for Southern Arizona will issue the award in one installment prior to the fall semester. My school will divide the scholarship between the fall and spring semesters. Prior to disbursement of the award to my student account each semester, my school will verify my enrollment and GPA.
- I understand that the award is valid only for academic year 2014-2015 and that there is no guarantee of continued funding from year to year. I understand that it is my sole responsibility to complete a reapplication if I wish to be considered for a scholarship award for a future year.
- I understand that it is solely my responsibility to notify the Community Foundation for Southern Arizona if I change my college; change my address, email or phone numbers; cease to carry the minimum credits per semester; or achieve less than a 2.5 GPA.
- I understand that this award is intended to supplement other financial aid assistance and it is only to be used for expenses related to my higher education including tuition, fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for my courses.
- If I do not register or terminate my study during the academic year, any unused funds will be returned by my school to the Community Foundation for Southern Arizona.
- I authorize the Community Foundation for Southern Arizona to share information with my school, and in turn I authorize the school to release requested information to the Community Foundation for Southern Arizona.
- I understand that the Community Foundation for Southern Arizona may publicize the granting of this award and has my permission to use my photo.