What’s this webinar about?
How do you bring your donors and constituents together when in-person events are not a possibility? You cancelled your event due to public safety concerns, but you can’t cancel your need to fundraise. Join us to learn the best ways to successfully transform your event into a virtual gathering supporting your organization. Learn how to leverage alternative event types that reflect your mission and vision, without breaking the bank. We’ll give you the tools you need to make this shift and take advantage of the opportunities virtual events have to offer your organization.
If you walk away from this discussion with ideas and inspiration for your next virtual event, and know how to start, we’ve done our job!
Some questions we’ll explore:
- How to convert your in-person event into a virtual one
- Advice on how to take advantage of this different, cheaper way of running events
- Tools you can use to get things done quick and cheap
- Ideas, ideas, and more ideas!
Why should I attend?
Do any of the following apply to you?
- You are considering canceling your Spring fundraising event
- You’re worried about how to get your current supporters interested in giving during a challenging time
- You want to get ahead of the Full fundraising season with an alternative virtual plan