BoardConnect is an exciting event that connects potential board members and volunteers to nonprofit organizations in Southern Arizona. Through BoardConnect, CFSA hopes to ignite relationships in the community and show individuals how they can support critical nonprofit organizations throughout Southern Arizona. This Fall, we are thrilled to partner with Tucson Young Professionals to connect members with nonprofit organizations in need of board members!
Join us on October 18th from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM at the Community Foundation Campus for our Fall 2023 BoardConnect event.
Come meet the following nonprofit organizations at this Fall’s event!
- 3rd Decade
- The Abbie School – Arizona Center for Autism
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Arizona
- Center for Community Mediation and Facilitation
- Coalition for Sonoran Desert Protection
- Desert Sky Community School
- Differently Abled Entertainment
- F*ST! Female Storytellers
- Fourth Avenue Merchants Association
- Greater Vail Community ReSources
- Imago Dei Middle School
- International Rescue Committee
- League of Women Voters of Greater Tucson
- Literacy Connects
- Lorelai’s Literacy Foundation
- Parkinson Wellness Recovery
- Project Encore AZ
- Sky Island Alliance
- Sonoran Institute
- Special Olympics Arizona
- Survivor Shield Foundation
- Sustainable Tucson
- The Hermitage No-Kill Cat Shelter & Sanctuary
- Treasures 4 Teachers of Tucson
- Tucson Cancer Conquerors
- Tucson Thrives
- Tucson LGBT Chamber of Commerce
- WOSAC Women’s Studies Advocacy Council
RSVP below! Please note that this registration is for attendees only. Participating organizations have already been chosen.