Are you looking to serve on a board? If so, this event may be for you!
BoardConnect is an exciting event that features connecting potential board members to nonprofit organizations in Southern Arizona. Through our BoardConnect event, we hope to ignite a connection, passion, and a strong desire to serve a nonprofit whose mission touches your heart.
Does the following sound like you:
- Are you new to Tucson and looking for a way to connect and give back to a cause you care about?
- Have you recently retired or semi-retired with the hope that you can do some meaningful volunteer work in the community?
- Have you thought about serving on a nonprofit board but don’t know how to connect with an organization that needs volunteer leaders with your skills and capabilities?
- Are you ready at this stage of your life to find an organization that would welcome your involvement as a first-time board or committee member?
If so, here’s a chance for you to make a connection and learn how you can support a nonprofit’s mission that resonates with you by stepping up to board leadership.
Come join us on June 7th from 5:00-7:00 pm at the Community Foundation Campus. We will have refreshments and the opportunity to meet over 20 organizations! For more information, please contact Rose Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org To register to attend, please fill out the form below.
Organizations attending BoardConnect are listed below. Check out their websites to learn more about their missions as we get closer to the event – space is limited so please register in advance!
- Tohono Chul
- Alisa’s Angels Foundation
- Tucson Jewish Free Loan
- Parent Aid
- Ballet Tucson
- Dancing in the Streets Arizona
- Impact of Southern Arizona
- Live Theater Workshop
- Southwest Fair Housing
- The Scoundrel and Scamp Theater
- American Red Cross
- Southern Arizona Senior Pride
- KXCI Tucson’s Community Radio
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Arizona
- Diaper Bank of Southern Arizona
- BICAS Bicycle Inter Community Art and Salvage
- Saguaro City Music Theater
- Catalina Council, Boy Scouts of America
- FEATSAZ Festival and Events of Tucson and Southern Arizona
- Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Arizona
- The Haven
- Jewish Family & Children Services of Southern Arizona
- Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation of Southern Arizona
- Women’s Foundation for the State of Arizona
- Echoing Hope Ranch
- Reach for the Stars
- The Resilience Project
- Community Gardens of Tucson
- Beacon Group