The Community Foundation for Southern Arizona is inviting Southern Arizona artists to display and sell art throughout its Community Foundation Campus.
Centrally located at Broadway and Rosemont, the Campus is home to 20 local nonprofits and hosts thousands of visitors annually. In addition to physical viewing and sales opportunities, selected artists will be highlighted during the year through digital storytelling and promotion. Submissions are free, and artists retain 100% of sales.
Artwork Display Guidelines:
Artwork that aligns with the following guidelines can be submitted. CFSA staff members will determine if an artwork is ineligible for display prior to Committee review.
- Artwork must be ready to install on a wall, including hanging wire. Works should not exceed 6 feet in any single direction and 6 inches from the wall.
- We also welcome submissions of smaller, three-dimensional art pieces (sculpture, glasswork, ceramics, jewelry, etc.). Maximum dimensions are 20 inches high x 5 inches deep x 15 inches wide.
- Artists may submit up to four pieces of art. Re-applicants may choose to submit the same pieces currently displayed or new pieces for consideration. Collections are appreciated.
- Artists must be willing to deliver and pick up their art if selected. Selected pieces will remain installed at the Community Foundation Campus until February 2024.
- If a work is sold, we ask that the artist replaces it with a piece deemed appropriate by CFSA staff or the Art Committee.
- Only original works by residents of Southern Arizona will be considered.
- No portrayals of nudity, violence, gore, or overt political statements, please.
For questions or support, please contact Natalia Gabrielsen at email@example.com or 520-289-8003.