The Community Foundation for Southern Arizona is excited to announce that applications are now being accepted for our Summer 2022 semester of the Nonprofit Leadership & Management Certificate Program in partnership with the University of Arizona’s Eller Executive Education and the Center for Healthy Nonprofits.
The partnership was established in January 2021 during CFSA’s COVID-19 response strategy to help local nonprofits recover from the impact of the pandemic. The certificate program will be provided free of charge to local nonprofits. CFSA would like to thank Sylvia Mulka for her generous donation to help make this program possible for a second year.
Learn more and apply here.
Summer 2022 Program Timeline
- June 20, 2022: Registration opens
- July 22, 2022: Registration closes
- August 1, 2022: Summer 2022 courses begin
- September 16, 2022: Summer 2022 courses close
Please note that participants who have not yet taken part in this program will receive priority, but previous participants are still encouraged to apply and take new courses.
Nonprofit professionals will be eligible to receive a Nonprofit Leadership & Management Certificate from Eller Executive Education if they complete three of the following eight provided modules:
- Fundraising for Nonprofit Professionals (NEW)
- Grant Writing for Non-Profit Professionals (NEW)
- Finance for Nonprofit Professionals (NEW)
- Understanding and Overcoming Your Leadership Derailers in Times of Stress and Uncertainty
- Developing Resilience and Power in Turbulence through Sponsor and Mentor Networks
- The Paradox of Leadership
- Managing Business Models and Business Options through Turbulence and Change
- Board Governance and Advancing Project Oversight
The following webinars are free and open to all to attend. You do not need to be enrolled in the Summer 2022 semester to attend these sessions. If you are interested in participating in this program, we encourage you to register for the Intro to Partnership Webinar.