CFSA is excited to launch its 4th year of CORE Grants beginning December 7, 2020!
Since 2017, CFSA has granted $1,520,000 to nonprofits in southern Arizona through its CORE Grants program. CORE Grants provide nonprofits with the flexible working capital necessary to maximize their impact and improve the quality of life in Southern Arizona.
In April 2020, CFSA awarded $720,000 in CORE Grants to support the fundamental operating needs of our local nonprofits. Leading up to the launch on December 7, we will be highlighting these CORE 2020 recipients and the work they have accomplished over the last six months.
CORE 2020 Grantees
- Amphi Foundation
- Border Youth Tennis Exchange
- Borderlands Restoration Network
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Casa Grande Valley
- Campesinos Sin Fronteras
- Cochise Family Advocacy Center
- Community Home Repair Projects of Arizona
- Compass Affordable Housing, Inc.
- Circulos de Paz/Circles of Peace
- Diaper Bank of Southern Arizona
- Green Valley Assistance Services
- Imago Dei Middle School
- Integrative Touch for Kids
- Jewish History Museum
- JobPath, Inc.
- Live Theater Workshop
- Native American Advancement Foundation
- Raising Special Kids
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern Arizona
- SARSEF: S. AZ Research, Science & Engineering Foundation
- Sister Jose Women’s Center
- Sky Island Alliance
- Therapeutic Ranch for Animals and Kids
- True Concord Voices & Orchestra
- Tucson Girls Chorus
- Cooper Center for Environmental Learning
- Watershed Management Group
- Willcox Theater and Arts, Inc.