Social Impact Measurement Certificate
Jun. 11 to Aug. 5, 2018
Details: Individuals who take this 8-week program will have a greater impact on their organizations by measuring what matters. Proving the success of your programs is critically important today, and anecdotal stories aren’t enough.
The Social Impact Measurement Certificate is designed for individuals who want to lead their organization’s efforts in evaluating or tracking the performance of their programs. It will help individuals:
- Analyze and use information you collect.
- Learn to collect data to tell your organization’s story;
- Design an evaluation;
- Understand how social impact measurement fits into your management structure;
Today’s successful nonprofit organizations are placing more emphasis on evaluation in order to:
- Plan and improve programs based on data;
- Prove they are worthy of the public trust and the dollars they are given;
- Show contributors that their social investment is working –what’s their return on investment?
- Ensure that people for whom the organization exists are receiving tangible benefits;
- Help understand delivery of programs and staffing needs from a management perspective
Cost: $749 (Enroll before May 28 and receive the course for $699)