Nonprofit Learning Lab – Online
Aug. 23, 2017
Workshop Block 1: 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Workshop Block 2: 11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
Workshop Block 1
- ‘Tis the Season to Give: Successful Steps to a Year End Appeal led by Rachel Clemens of TradeMark Media
- Data Visualization for Nonprofits: How to Show Your Story led Andrea Robertson, Designer & Owner at Hypsypops
- Fundability Simplified: Five Steps to Attract, Engage & Inspire more Funding led by Shelley Milne of NonprofitIQ
Workshop Block 2
- Search Engine Optimization for Nonprofits led by Ben LeFort of Dolomite Marketing
- Up-close and Personal: Tailoring the “Donor Experience” for Effective Engagement and Beyond led by Tom Morley of Snowflake LLC
- Your Story: Shaping Audience Perception Through Storytelling led by Gordon Mayer of Gordon Mayer Communications
Additional Information: Program participants can choose one workshop during each time block. All six sessions will be recorded. After the institute, attendees will receive recordings and materials from all the sessions. Please review the program schedule here. We offer 6.0 continuing education units through CFRE. The Nonprofit Learning Lab provides partial scholarships for organizations with financial constraints. Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a partial scholarship.
Cost: $40.00 (members) | $60 (nonmembers)