Investing in your Nonprofit’s Capacity: Nonprofit Lifecycle Assessment Workshop
Apr. 26, 2018
8:00 am – 2:30 pm
Phoenix Indian School Visitor Center | 300 E Indian School Rd (Band Bldg) | Phoenix
Details: Using seven lifecycle stages to describe predictable growing pains nonprofits experience at each stage of organizational development, this session will present a practical way to think about and approach nonprofit capacity for your organization.
The workshop is based on the award-winning book, Nonprofit Lifecycles: Stage-based Wisdom for Nonprofit Capacity, and is ideal for executives and board members of nonprofits small and large, seasoned, or just-starting-out.
In addition to learning about your organization’s capacity using the four “table legs” and developing your own Capacity Improvement Plan, you will work on a case study that reinforces the morning’s educational content, and receive a do-it-yourself diagnostic tool for assessing each organization’s own capacity.
8:00am Registration & Breakfast
8:30am Workshop begins
Workshop Follow-Up Component: A week after the workshop, the Alliance will send a SurveyMonkey questionnaire to CEOs/EDs of attending organizations asking for Capacity Improvement plans, both short and long-term and current Lifecycle Placement.
Participants who complete the follow-up SurveyMonkey Capacity Improvement Plan administered by the Alliance, will be eligible for a 1-1/2 hour consultation from a trained and experienced Nonprofit Lifecycle Consultant with the purpose of clarifying and providing direction on Capacity Improvement goals.
- Organizational registrations are available for teams of CEOs/EDs, Board Chairs and incoming Board Chairs, and other key staff team members.
- The CEO/ED must attend.
- It is ideal if the Board Chair or one Board Member would be present, but not required.
- There is a 3 ticket minimum and a 5 ticket maximum per organization that will be strictly enforced.
- Only one member of an organization needs to register for the group.
- Please note that only the person who registered the group will receive reminder emails. It is that person’s responsibility to forward reminder emails to their group.
Cost: $49 Member | $69 Non-member