Center for Planned Giving
The Center for Planned Giving (CPG) is a free, impartial and confidential resource available for donors, professional advisors and nonprofits as they explore the possibilities of philanthropy. Planned gifts are gifts to charity from donors’ assets, rather than gifts from donors’ income. Common planned giving vehicles include wills, revocable trusts, charitable trusts and charitable gift annuities.
Our services include:
- Confidential consultations. Meetings with individuals exploring charitable legacy giving.
- Preparation of calculations. There are giving options which may provide income for life to the individual, a charitable income tax deduction and a gift of charity.
- Family philanthropy. Assistance with individuals creating multi-generational family charitable legacy plans.
- Endowment strategy. Discussions with individuals and charities interested in creating an endowment.
- Supporter, partner and comprehensive resource. Reviews with Southern Arizona charities for their planned giving programs and policies.